Currently due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our programming looks a lot different. While we don't have our regular volunteer opportunities, here are a few ways you can support SBS Families.
Monthly Deliveries of Basic Needs
Each month we deliver basic need items to SBS Families in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Help provide needed items such as toilet paper, diapers, and cleaning supplies by shopping our list HERE
We deliver to over 40 families each month and depend on the help of volunteers. Making deliveries consists of the following:
- Arrive to the SBS Office (3320 Tates Creek, Ste 200) at 12pm.
- Once here, call us at (859) 258-7837 and we will bring the items down to your car.
- You will receive a list of names and addresses for the deliveries, typically 2-7 families in the same zip code of Lexington.
- Deliveries are no contact, simply knock on the door and leave the items for the mom. The families will be aware of the deliveries in advance.
- We ask that you wear a mask and not have others with you while making deliviers. We can provide a mask and gloves upon request.
Sign up to help deliver items HERE.